Softpal Technologies Private Limited - License Agreement
BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. USING THE SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. licenses the software (hereinafter referred to as the "Software"), which includes binaries, source code, registration codes, license codes, and any accompanying documentation, to you (either an individual or single entity) only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms contained in this license agreement ("Agreement").
1. GRANT OF LICENSE: Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd., grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software. You may use the Software on more than one computer system, as long as it is always used for the same legal matter or project. Each additional legal matter or project requires an additional license. Usage of the Software may be based upon a unique legal matter styling or "CASE BASED" license or may be based upon a number of unique devices (storage devices) or "DEVICE BASED" license or may be based upon an amount of data processed or "VOLUME BASED" license. These may be used from time to time and as needed in any valid combination to yield a valid licensing scheme for the Software.
Software is copyrighted and title to Software and all associated intellectual property rights are retained by Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, you may not rent, lease, sublicense, or assign the Software to any third party.
You agree that any feedback you may provide to Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in reference to the Software or this Agreement is non-confidential and you grant Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. a worldwide, fully paid up and irrevocable license to use this feedback in Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s business activities.
2. LIMITED DISTRIBUTION LICENSE: Distribution of registered versions of the Software is strictly prohibited. Permission is granted to distribute unregistered, trial versions of the Software, completely unaltered and unregistered provided that it is clearly indicated that the product is Shareware and should be paid for for continued use. There must be no charge for the Software and if packaged with other Shareware, only a small and resonable fee may be requested for media/shipping. Any distribution satisfying all these distribution requirements is hereby authorized. Any exceptions are only permitted if specifically authorized by Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. Please contact Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for exceptions, or questions. Permission to distribute the Software package is not transferable, assignable, saleable, or franchisable. Each vendor wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of this limited distribution license. Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may revoke any permissions granted here, by notifying you in writing. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
3. MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT:
3.1 TERM AND TERMINATION OF MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT. The initial purchase of a license to the Software for a user includes a thirty day subscription to receive maintenance and support services on behalf of such user, as set forth in this Section 3 (“Maintenance and Support), commencing on the date Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. sends electronic confirmation with registration and license key(s) to the email address provided by the customer.
3.2 MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Maintenance and Support means that Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will provide: (a) updates and upgrades to the Software, if any, made publicly available by Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to its maintenance and support customers during the term of Maintenance and Support, and (b) At Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s discretion, Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may provide limited support through email or discussion forums at Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s web site.
4. TERM AND TERMINATION: This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of Software. This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice from Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of Software.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Software is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR OTHER ECONOMIC CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. OR ITS AUTHORIZED SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CLAIMED BY YOU BASED ON ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIM.
7. REFUND POLICY: We regret to inform you that we do not offer refunds or exchanges for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.
8. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS: You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software in whole or in part. You may not distribute, copy, publish, assign, sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease or grant any further rights to use the Software. You may not modify or create derivative work based on the Software in whole or in part. You may not tamper with, alter, disable or circumvent the Software's built-in license verification and enforcement capabilities. You may not remove of alter any trademark, copyright, logo or other proprietary notices in the Software. You may not disclose any license codes in any way.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS:
9.1 CONSENT TO JURISDICTION AND FORUM SELECTION. This Agreement will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Telangana India, without regard to conflict of law principles. The parties hereby consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Clark County, Telangana for resolution of any disputes arising out of this Agreement.
9.2 COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. This Agreement is expressly made subject to any laws, regulations, orders or other restrictions on the export from the India. of the Software or of information related thereto which may be imposed from time to time by the Indian government (Indian Export Laws). Customer is responsible for insuring that the Software is only used strictly in accordance with law. Customer shall obtain any required non-Indian governmental authorizations, including without limitation any import licenses and foreign exchange permits, and, if applicable, shall file or register this Agreement with the appropriate authorities.
9.3 SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be enforced to the full extent permitted. The waiver by either party of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
10. INTEGRATION: This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. relating to its subject matter. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, representations and warranties and prevails over any conflicting or additional terms of any quote, order, acknowledgment, or other communication between the parties relating to its subject matter during the term of this Agreement. No modification of this Agreement will be binding, unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party.
11. NOTICE: Any communications or questions regarding the license of this Software should be addressed to:
Softpal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001, India
Phone: 096521 68221 Mobile: +91 98490 24522